Surat untuk kekasih...(putus cinta)


Tijah ingin memutuskan perhubungan dengan boyfriend orang putihnya...

Dia tak sanggup bertemu muka, Lalu dia pun mengutus surat...surat tu macam ni bunyinya....hehehehe

Hi,My motive write this letter is to give know you something. I WANT TO CUT CONNECTION US. I have think about this very cook. I know i clap one hand only.Correctly, i have see you and she together at town with my eyes self. You always request apology back back. I don't trust you again!!!My Friend speak you play three wood.

Now i know you correct correct play three wood. so, i break off to pull my body from this love triangle.I know this result i pick is very correct, because you love she very high from me. so, i break off to go far from here. I don't want you to play-play with my liver.

I have been crying until no more eye water thinking about you. I don't want banana to fruit two times.

Safe walk.. Tijah

Ulasan